Friday, January 1, 2010

Blue Moon

I forgot about the Blue Moon until early this morning. And on a whim I decide to grab the tripod and go outside before the sky got any lighter. I should have changed lenses, but it didn't even cross my mind until hours later! I shot a series of photo's as the clouds were crossing the sky. Yes, there is a moon in that bright spot. I could see it through the clouds, but the camera didn't. The last three pictures were taken about 30 to 40 minutes later when the sky had lightened considerably. This was my first attempt using the night setting on my camera. If I knew what I was doing it probably would have turned out better. However, I enjoyed it, so I consider that a success!

































3 comments:

  1. I would say you did really good for your first try.. I have not mastered the perfect Moon shot yet..I have one that was close..so it is something I strive to improve on! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Emma Rose, Finally got a chance to visit nice to meet you. WOW!!! beautiful picture that blue is so striking. Thank You for sharing your pictures, looking forward to visiting, Best wishes, Jonny-Salone Di Petros

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing shots :-)
    So peaceful ....

    Have a wonderful weekend
    thanks for visiting our blog

    Kareltje =^.^=
    Anya :-)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails